Monday 6 February 2012

The road incident

Hi I am Harsh I work in a software company. One day when i was on my way to meerut for some companies work. It suddenly started raining heavily. I saw a punjabi dhaba there & I decided to stop there till rain stops. When I was there I saw two girls having a great physic. They both were models & both were wearing the short skirts & those long brown coloured shoes which reach to their kness. We all were waiting there for the rain to stop & to move on to our destinations. In the mean while we had a great chat between & they informed me about their profession of modeling & I told them about myself being a software engineer. The name of one of the girl who taller than the other was Heema & other one was Suchita. They were going to Luknow for their show. After some time the rain stopped & we finally decided to move on but we in the mean time exchanged the numbers as well. I moved toward my bike & as soon as I started my bike I heard another bike starting just behind me. As I turned back I was shocked to see Heema and Suchita pulling the bike out of the stand it was a Yamaha Gsx 100. Heema sat on the rider seat and put on her full faced crimson coloured helmet on her face and put on the dark glasses of the helmet down one could not actully see her face across the black glass of helmet while Suchit took a red scarf and wrapped that around her face to avoid dust and also put on the helmet almost of the same colour & size & then sat on the  pillion seat. I was shocked to see the girls on that powerful bike & too in short skirts & one of them riding it. The girls saw & accelerated the bike & hushhh.... sound came out. The girls waved the hands & moved on. I also startedd my bike & tried to chase her till meerut but they were moving extremely fast. I chased them to a little extent but soon they raced their bike above 100 km speed & disappered  in flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment