Sunday 5 February 2012

The rider wife- Anita

Hi am Amit !!!!! I am going to tell you the story when i taught my wife how to ride the bike.
One day I came to know about my wife's keeness for motor bikes when his uncle told me that how my wife Anita loved riding on her father's bike when they used to roam in free time. So after hearing this I thought that I should ask my wife to learn motor bike to fullfill her childhood love as well as to avoid the problem of non availability of transportation in our area. When I asked her she first hesiteted & then with a smile agreed. So we decided to go the next day morning where I will teach her to ride the bike.
It was 4 A.M. we left from her house. My wife was wearing a blue jeans and a black T-shirt. First we went to an open field area which lies in our near by area within I drove the bike till there & she sat behind the bike wearing all her female long gloves. She had glasses too to avoid the dust. With in few minutes we reached there. Then she got of the bike and I also got off. I then asked to sit her on rider seat. She seated there ,then she put on her long black coloured gloves, tied a green coloured scarf around her face to avoid dust , then wore her glasses and finally the helmet which was a open face black coloured helmet with dark glass on it. After that she pulled the glass down, seated on the bike and removed the bike from the stand I told her to press electric start button she did the exact same and the bike came into life.
Then I sat behind her and held her hands on the handle of the bike with my hands too and I told her about the gears and time when to change the gear she listened to that very carefully and cautiously. I then told her to give aceeleration and to leave the clutch carefully. She did that for the first time & after moving a few meters it stopped. Then she did it again and this time she rode it very carefully and nicely. Then I got off the bike & then asked her to ride it on herself. She hesitated for a moment but then started the bike & rode it nicely. She practiced till 8:30 in the morning. Then we decided to go back home. She asked me to ride the bike as she was not that confident about it. So i started the bike and she didn't remove her helmet and gloves after the practice she was tierd during the ride she leant her head on my back. And finally we reached home.
The next day we again went to the open area but this time she rode the bike from home to that place with me sitting as pillion. When we reached there I got off it and told her to ride it individually. She agreed & this time rode it very nicely. With in a few days she became an expert rider. Now she rides the bike at a speed of more than 80 km/hr & that too very confidently.

No comments:

Post a Comment