Saturday 4 February 2012

Aishwariya the biker wife

Hi!!!! I am Akshit i am going to tell about an incident when for the first time my wife Aishwariya learnt to ride the bike.

I have a pulsar 220. We live in gandhinagar area of gujarat. It is a developing area. The main market from that area is very far so it takes a lot of time to reach there. In the area there is also problem  public transports as well.
One day when i returned home i saw house locked. I had to wait for a long time till my wife came back it frustrated me and my wife was also fed up with this transport problem. So i then decided to buy a two wheeler vehcile for my wife for her convience. I talked about it with my wife but she disagreed. Then i thought whether she could ride my old pulsar which was lying in garage since last 3 years i thought this because i knew that my wife had great enthusiasm about the geared bikes. I talked to her about this and after a very long dicsussion she finally agreed.
The 1st day of bike learning:
As we have decided that my wife would learn bike in the morning.
So the next we got up at 3 A.M. and after getting ready we left at 4 A.M for her lesson.
On that day she was wearing a red top and dark blue jeans. First i told her about gears of the bike and then about the brakes and the engine.
After this I gave her the helmet. It was black coloured open face helmet with a complete black glass. After she wore that helmet i couldn't actually see her face across that black glass. She sat on the bike and started it with electric start. The bike came into the life and zoom sound came. She accelerated it one two times on the same place. I told her now to slowly release the clutch and give acceleration to the bike. She did that very good. With in a moment she started riding it. Slowly she increased the speed of the bike. After a practice of few days she mastered and now she rides it at a speed of 80 km/hr and even more than that also.

To be continued...................

No comments:

Post a Comment