Saturday 4 February 2012

Aishwariya the biker wife (on picnic)

It was my birthday. Aishwariya decided to surprise me. She decided that we were going for a picnic early morning. When i got Aishwariya was already ready for picnic and she pushed me into the bathroom for the bath. After I got i couldn't find Aishwariya where she was? Then suddenly her voice came from garage. I moved towards it and when i reached there I saw my wife in full biking gear. Having female biker helmet, Gloves, Jackets,Shoes I was shocked  to see her and I was thinking that time that how she would carry those things wearing as she is very a SLIM girl. She came near me and grabbed my hand and took me near the bike Pulsar 220 and the she sat on it and asked me to sit behind. I was completely shocked and so i just followed her. She started the bike and soon we were out on the highway and she increased the speed. I grabbed her firmly and she also loved this gesture of mine. As ride the progerssed i leant my head on her back and hold her tightly. After some time we reached the picnic spot and there she stopped the bike and kept on the stand. She there hurridely went into the changing room and removed her biking gear and wear normal dress. We than had lunch and then we moved to the gardens where we got a little romantic and there i kissed her it was actually the first kiss after our 2 years old marriage. After this we decided to go back and then again got into her biking gear but as she wore her helmet I got onto the bike and asked her to sit pillion and she agreed so wearing her biking gear she sat back and rode the as we reached highway she tightly hugged and was lying on my back. As we reached home I parked the bike and the day ended........

To be continued.............................. 

No comments:

Post a Comment