Saturday 4 February 2012

Aishwariya the biker wife-2

After learning the bike Aishwariya now has become  a perfect rider.
One day when i was returning from office my bike broke down.  I then called my wife and told her about it. I told her that i am looking for a  public transport it will take some time to me to reach home. She quickly replied that she will be coming to pick her and asked me to wait I agreed. I was at the bus stop and suddenly i saw a lady on a pulsar riding at a speed of 50 wearing a dark black open face helmet and wearing a black jeans and a black jacket and she put a black lipstick. She came near me and stopped and got of the bike and when she removed her helmet i was shocked as I was not able to recognize my wife. She was looking dammm sexy in that black outfit on that macho pulsar.
I then asked her to allow me to ride but she refused and told me to sit as a pillion as i would be tired of the day's work. So i sat behind and this time she started the bike with one swift kick and then bike came to life. Soon we were on the high way and she increased the speed and rode at more than 100 km/hr speed. I was surprised to see that within a short span of time my wife has become such good rider.














i

No comments:

Post a Comment